Disability Support Worker (Casual)
We are seeking passionate, experienced and qualified Disability Support Workers to work with vulnerable clients in residential settings.
As the position is casual, the location and types of shifts you complete is entirely up to you thanks to our Online Bookings System and Staff Smartphone Apps! Shift Allocations, Availability and Time Sheets are all completed electronically through your Staff Smart Phone App (available on Apple and Android)!
If you are qualified, experienced and looking for work-life balance, apply now! We can have you working in as little as 1-3 weeks!
What is the Role?
The position involves working with disability clients providing personal, physical and emotional support, as well as assisting with daily living, in a residential setting.
Work is predominantly in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
What do you need to be considered for the Role?
As we are an on hire labour agency and do not operate our own Residential Care Placements, all applicants MUST have a minimum 6 months experience.
We also require minimum qualification of a Certificate IV in Disability, or equivalent.
- All applicants are subject to a National Police History Check and an International Police Check (if applicable)
- Safety screening will also include checking your name against the Disability Worker Exclusion List (DWEL)
Essential Requirements (must have or be willing to obtain)
- Current Level 2 First Aid and CPR Refresher
- DHHS Fire Safety Certificate
- Manual Handling and Administer Medication
- Current Victorian Working with Children Check (Employee)
- A Current Victorian Driver’s Licence (P2 or Full Licence)
- Road Worthy, Insured and Reliable Vehicle
- Mobile Phone with Internet Access (Apple or Android)